Stanford Wood Futon Frame in Heritage by Nirvana Futons
(This item is for the futon frame only. For complete futon sets - Click Here.
- Heritage finish, meticulously hand-rubbed by expert artisans
- Multi-step finishing process to ensure an even, deep, and rich color stay
Construction and Material:
- Available in full or queen size
- Climate controlled solid hardwood construction for a strong and sturdy futon frame
- Superior color coordinated wooden seat and back decks provide a beautiful show piece from all angles
- Four metal support brackets provide added strength and durability
- Two metal ride plates prevent excessive wear and tear
- Sofa and lounge position locking mechanism ensures the futon frame does not move
- Minimalistic arms with four thick pickets create a tasteful addition to any home
- Easily converts into three different positions - sofa, lounger, and bed
- Full or queen size sleeper
- Hardwoods are plantation grown to reduce waste and preserve our planet
- Mattress, cover, and pillows not included
- Rolling storage drawers are optional, and updates the look and functionality of the futon
- Simple assembly
- Four year limited manufacturer's warranty
Full: 80"W x 32"D x 33.5"H
Queen: 85"W x 32"D x 36"H
Arm Height: 22.5"
Full Drawers: 36.75"W x 20.5"D x 9.75"H
Queen Drawers: 39.5"W x 20.5"D x 9.75"H
Servicing the futon industry for over a decade, Nirvana Futons, a DCG Stores exclusive, continues to provide consumers with exceptional products and stellar customer service. Their continued success and ability to thrive are driven by their willingness and desire to listen to the wants and needs of consumers; exemplary products constructed with high quality materials and craftsmanship, lasting style, and most of all, affordability.
The futon frames have undergone extensive design and testing for proper fitment, great strength, and lasting durability. Constructed with color coordinated solid hardwoods throughout, the frames are finished with a multi-step hand rubbed finishing process to ensure a deep, long lasting color stay. Not only is wood attractive, but it is durable and heavy enough to withstand frequent wear and tear.
The packaging has been specially designed to prevent color rub and damage during transportation. Additionally, the packaging makes it ideal and easy for transportation which is perfect for students or frequent movers. A truck or full size SUV is no longer needed to move it from point A to point B.