- Available in twin, full, queen, California king or Eastern king sizes
Construction and Material:
- Light and airy white cover pairs well with most colors
- Dressed in soft to the touch, wrinkle-resistant, and stain-resistant microsuede fabric
- Padded with resilient polyester fill for perfectly cozy bedtime reading
- Internal framework is solidly built from pine wood
- Strong, stable support provided by cylindrical metal legs
- Easily attaches to a standard metal bed frame
- Evokes understated elegance enriched by classic pull tufts
- Simple, rectilinear design reflects a clean, casual, and streamlined look
- Creates the perfect backdrop for a colorful mix of solid or patterned bedspreads and pillows
- Excellent addition to a contemporary guest room or master bedroom
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyester
- Recommended care: spot clean only
- Headboard only - bedding and mattress are not included
- One year limited manufacturer's warranty (Excludes Fabric)
Twin: 41"W x 4"D x 51"H
Weight: 24 lbs.
Full: 56"W x 4"D x 51"H
Weight: 31 lbs.
Queen: 62"W x 4"D x 51"H
Weight: 33 lbs.
California King: 74"W x 4"D x 51"H
Weight: 40 lbs.
Eastern King: 78"W x 4"D x 51"H
Weight: 45 lbs.
Inanimate as they are, furniture can set the mood of a room and influence how we feel inside our home. Choosing pieces that suit our personal taste and style is the first step in creating a retreat that we would love to come home to at the end of the day.
Established in 1948, Skyline Furniture has been manufacturing stylish, affordable, and high quality furnishings that will meet your home decorating needs. This Chicago-based, family run company continuously strives to produce a unique line of bedroom and living room products that are impeccably styled and crafted. Upholstered in a wide selection of exquisite fabrics, Skyline Furniture's headboards, beds, storage benches, and chairs are designed to fit both transitional and contemporary home decor styles.