- Black color gives a creative look and unique texture
Construction and Material:
- Chrome finish brings stunning look
- Leatherette upholstery provides additional plush comfort and softness
- Metal construction for durability that will last for years
- Thick foam padding lends comfort for a cozy dining experience
- Sleek, modern addition to your dining space
- Made of the highest quality and workmanship
- Gently curved tall back gives the chair a chic look
- Suits a variety of interiors and needs
- One year manufacturer's warranty
16"W x 16"D x 37"H
Weight: 39 lbs
Global Furniture USA has become one of the premier importers and distributors of fine home furnishings in the United States as well as serving as a prominent force in the international market. They offer single item shipments out of their east coast facility located in East Brunswick, New Jersey. In addition, they provide a container program of cataloged items or custom made products based on customer specifications.
They maintain a competitive product edge on their container program due to the fact that their overseas warehouses provide them with the flexibility to satisfy customer needs by providing containers of mixed products. In addition, Global's container program specialists work with customers to build products based on customer specific requirements.
Global's marketing and merchandising efforts are geared toward providing a broad selection of styles, at competitive prices, quick delivery to the consumer and strong customer support. They serve as a direct factory importer and as a result of this, they have been able to market their products at lower prices and offer quicker delivery to customers than many other manufacturers. This flexibility, as well as industry best turnaround times has allowed their customer base to grow to over 1300 retailers throughout the United States. The mission behind Global Furniture is to establish positive relationships with its customers while providing quality products at competitive prices. They have been extremely successful at accomplishing their mission consecutively for the past 5 years.