Construction and Material:
- Rich maple stain creates a familiar, cozy atmosphere to any room
- Clear varnish coating resists discoloration and scratches
- Sturdily constructed of solid hardwoods
- Made in the USA
- Officially Licensed Collegiate Product
- University of Illinois
- Medallion with the Illinois Fighting Illini team logo on top rail
- Slatted backrest and seat provide ergonomic comfort
- Inviting armrests play up the rockers' iconic styling
- Rocks smoothly for great relaxation and enjoyment
- Distinctive wood grain and turned accents enhance the chair's cottage style design
- Tough and durable with a weight capacity of 250 lbs.
- Assembly required
- 6 months manufacturer's warranty on finish and 1 year on construction
27''W x 34''D x 47''H
Weight: 36 lbs.
For almost two centuries with five generations that have passed, the Hinkle Chair Company has been making high quality, comfortable, and sophisticated hardwood furniture for the most discriminating tastes. From making simple ladderback chairs at the start, the family-owned company grew to one of the most successful home furnishing manufacturers. New styles of chairs, rockers, gliders, and benches were added to the product line along with dining room tables, hutches, and buffets. Its production take place in the company's numerous buildings solely used for manufacturing and in a state of the art finishing facility to ensure that all products not only provide superior comfort and durability, but also years of beauty and perfection.
With family traditions and new techniques in furniture making combined, the Hinkle Chair Company's products will deliver excellence and relaxation to your home.