- Abstract design in blue, brown, sage, and tan colors
- Machine-woven using a double-pointed technique
- Made of 100% heavy heat-set olefin
- Plush 0.5'' thick pile for a comfortable feel
- Durable jute/polypropylene backing
- Helps absorb sound and reduce noise
- Stain and shed resistant for ease of maintenance
- Gives an impressive look to any bare floor
- Quality made in Belgium
- 90 days manufacturer's warranty
5' 3''W x 7' 6''L
Weight: 24 lbs.
7' 9''W x 10' 6''L
Weight: 51 lbs.
To extend the life of your rug, vacuum it on a regular basis. You may notice that there's some shedding of the pile at first. This is normal and will not damage or deteriorate the floor cover's durability. Thoroughly clean spills immediately by simply blotting any liquid with a clean, dry, and undyed cloth. If extremely dirty, the rug may be cleaned professionally. Do not pull any loose ends, any frayed edges can be trimmed with scissors if needed. Use a rug pad for an even wear, for improved protection, and to prevent from slipping.
Since 1961, Abacasa has been the go-to rug company for consumers who seek for elegantly designed, top quality, and competitively priced floor carpets. Working closely with their talented designers and skilled artisans, the company takes pride in delivering an array of customer-oriented designs and patterns. Their updated and extensive rug collection is a mixture of rich cultures, classic styles, and most of the trends that have emerged in the rug industry. To ensure that they only bring excellent and topnotch quality rugs to the marketplace, Abacasa also combines traditional materials and time-honored techniques with modern components and innovative technologies.