Eastridge Wood Chair Frame - Heritage Finish, Tray Arm
(This item is for the chair frame only. For complete futon sets - Click Here. )
- Heritage finish, meticulously hand-rubbed by expert artisans
- Multi-step finishing process to ensure an even, deep, and rich color stay
Construction and Material:
- Climate controlled solid hardwood construction for a strong and sturdy chair frame
- Superior color coordinated wooden seat and back decks provide a beautiful show piece from all angles
- Four metal support brackets provide added strength and durability
- Two metal ride plates prevent excessive wear and tear
- Hardwoods are plantation grown for an eco-friendly frame, preserving our planet
- Futon mattress, cover, and pillows sold separately
- Simple assembly
- Five year limited manufacturer's warranty
Chair: 34.8"-49.8"W x 37.1"D x 34.2"H
Servicing the futon industry for over a decade, Nirvana Futons, a DCG Stores exclusive, continues to provide consumers with exceptional products and stellar customer service. Their continued success and ability to thrive are driven by their willingness and desire to listen to the wants and needs of consumers; exemplary products constructed with high quality materials and craftsmanship, lasting style, and most of all, affordability.
The futon frames have undergone extensive design and testing for proper fitment, great strength, and lasting durability. Constructed with color coordinated solid hardwoods throughout, the frames are finished with a multi-step hand rubbed finishing process to ensure a deep, long lasting color stay. Not only is wood attractive, but it is durable and heavy enough to withstand frequent wear and tear.
The packaging has been specially designed to prevent color rub and damage during transportation. Additionally, the packaging makes it ideal and easy for transportation which is perfect for students or frequent movers. A truck or full size SUV is no longer needed to move it from point A to point B.