Arden White 28" Chair Frame - Armless Design
(This item is for the chair frame only. For complete futon sets - Click Here. )
- Premium white painted finish, applied by expert artisans
- Multi-step finishing process to ensure an even, deep, and rich color stay
Construction and Material:
- Climate controlled solid hardwood construction for a strong and sturdy chair frame
- Superior color coordinated wooden seat and back decks provide a beautiful show piece from all angles
- Four metal support brackets provide added strength and durability
- Two metal ride plates prevent excessive wear and tear
- Armless style chair creates an uncluttered look and is the perfect addition to any home that is limited in space
- Plantation grown hardwoods for an eco-friendly frame, preserving our planet
- Simple assembly
- Includes frame only - mattress, covers, and pillows sold separately
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty
Chair: 29.75"W x 37"D x 33"H
Arm Height: 21.25"H
Servicing the futon industry for over a decade, Nirvana Futons, a DCG Stores exclusive, continues to provide consumers with exceptional products and stellar customer service. Their continued success and ability to thrive are driven by their willingness and desire to listen to the wants and needs of consumers; exemplary products constructed with high quality materials and craftsmanship, lasting style, and most of all, affordability.
The futon frames have undergone extensive design and testing for proper fitment, great strength, and lasting durability. Constructed with color coordinated solid hardwoods throughout, the frames are finished with a multi-step hand rubbed finishing process to ensure a deep, long lasting color stay. Not only is wood attractive, but it is durable and heavy enough to withstand frequent wear and tear.
The packaging has been specially designed to prevent color rub and damage during transportation. Additionally, the packaging makes it ideal and easy for transportation which is perfect for students or frequent movers. A truck or full size SUV is no longer needed to move it from point A to point B.