- Available in Cordovan bicast leather back and seat upholstery for a subtle shine
- Durably constructed of solid wood with cherry and mahogany burl inlays on the back
- Soft and thick seat cushion for a remarkably comfortable chair
- Elaborate carved scrolls on armrests and backrest arched top
- Nailhead trim and single button tuft adorn the backrest
- Made with corner blocks to ensure a high quality, sturdy furniture
- Handsome turned column front legs with intricate hand carved design reflect a dramatic, luxurious style
- Bent back legs provide superior stability
- Knock-down construction for easy assembly
- One year manufacturer's warranty
26"W x 27"D x 44"H
Weight: 35 lbs
From humble beginnings to achieving international presence in the furniture industry, Steve Silver Company continues to aim for and produce quality products at an irresistible price. The company, which started from a modest 10,000-square feet facility with its establishment in 1987, has flourished to become one of USA's leading suppliers of bar, kitchen, and dining furniture and occasional pieces. Now with decades of experience and excellence in the furniture industry, the Texas-based company has expanded to over 500,000 square feet of facilities with dedicated quality assurance.
Steve Silver Company offers a wide array of furniture sets and pieces that will definitely suit your taste. With beautiful artistry and high class sophistication, their products are crafted with quality materials, striking finishes, and superior techniques. When you opt for a classic, highly detailed design that depicts of extravagance and luxurious lifestyle, choose a homey and cozy country style theme that lets you reminisce of the good old times, or select a design that will update your place with contemporary appeal, Steve Silver Company will definitely provide you the best furniture for your styled home.