- Available in twin, full, queen, California king or Eastern king sizes
Construction and Material:
- Versatile black cover creates a dramatic color scheme when paired with other hues
- Dressed in attractive, stain-resistant, and silky shantung fabric
- Padded with resilient polyester fill and polyurethane foam for perfectly cozy bedtime reading
- Internal framework is solidly built from pine wood
- Strong, stable support provided by cylindrical metal legs
- Evokes understated elegance enriched by classic nail buttons
- Simple, rectilinear design reflects a clean, casual, and streamlined look
- Creates the perfect backdrop for a colorful mix of solid or patterned bedspreads and pillows
- Excellent addition to a contemporary guest room or master bedroom
- Fabric Content: 57% Cotton, 43% Rayon
- Recommended care: spot clean only
- Bed is designed for use with a box spring
- Mattress and bedding are not included
- One year limited manufacturer's warranty (Excludes Fabric)
Twin: 41"W x 78"D x 51"H
Weight: 82 lbs.
Full: 56"W x 78"D x 51"H
Weight: 89 lbs.
Queen: 62"W x 83"D x 51"H
Weight: 93 lbs.
California King: 74"W x 87"D x 51"H
Weight: 99 lbs.
Eastern King: 78"W x 83"D x 51"H
Weight: 105 lbs.
Inanimate as they are, furniture can set the mood of a room and influence how we feel inside our home. Choosing pieces that suit our personal taste and style is the first step in creating a retreat that we would love to come home to at the end of the day.
Established in 1948, Skyline Furniture has been manufacturing stylish, affordable, and high quality furnishings that will meet your home decorating needs. This Chicago-based, family run company continuously strives to produce a unique line of bedroom and living room products that are impeccably styled and crafted. Upholstered in a wide selection of exquisite fabrics, Skyline Furniture's headboards, beds, storage benches, and chairs are designed to fit both transitional and contemporary home decor styles.