- Available in textured black powder coated finish
- Top opening case design
- Foam-lined interior helps protect your gun from scratches and damage
- Five-button mechanical lock allows you to program your own combination
- Top and bottom tubular key locks are added for additional security
- May be installed vertically or horizontally
- Holes are pre-punched on back for easy installation on top of most surfaces
- Large enough to accommodate most long guns
- Velcro strap holds barrel in place and provides quick release
- One year manufacturer's warranty
External dimensions: 12"W x 3.5"D x 42"H
Internal dimensions: 11"W x 3"D x 40.5"H
Weight: 38 lbs
This gun safe does not meet the safety standards for gun safes specified in California Penal Code Section 12088.2. It does not satisfy the requirements of Penal Code Section 12088.1, which mandates that all firearms sold in California be accompanied by a firearms safety device or proof of ownership, as required by law, of a gun safe that meets the Section 12088.2 minimum safety standards developed by the California Attorney General.
Owning a gun safe goes far beyond having a place to keep your firearms. It also gives you peace of mind, knowing that your family is safe from injuries or accidents that may be caused by these weapons. V-Line Industries, located in Simi Valley California, is dedicated to increasing gun safety and reducing firearm accidents. They manufacture and distribute quick access, high quality security cases and cabinets that have been the choice of law enforcement and government agencies nationwide, as well as responsible citizens concerned with security. Over the last ten years, their products have evolved from small personal sized cases to built-in security cabinets.
V-Line security cases and cabinets are available in a variety of sizes and styles. Each product is equipped with a five-button mechanical lock that allows quick and easy access without batteries or keys. Superior engineering and materials ensure that the all items are of top quality. Choose from their California DOJ (Department of Justice) approved cases for safekeeping of your handguns and other valuable personal belongings.