- Biscotti finish wraps the frame for a warm and classy look
- Solid wood construction ensures durability that will last for years
- Chocolate paisley weave upholstery fabric achieves an elegant style
- Soft and thick cushioned seat and back provide great comfort
- Intricate hand carvings for an attractively detailed adornment on the chair's legs, armrests, top rail, and seat rail
- Cabriole legs ensure balance and stability while giving the piece a sophisticated charm
- French provincial style exudes a luxurious appeal
- Made for easy spot cleaning with water-soluble cleaners
- Minor assembly required
- One year manufacturer's warranty
29"W x 26"D x 39"H
Seat Height: 17.5"
Weight: 29 lbs.
Comfort Pointe, located in the heart of High Point North Carolina, is in constant search for fashion forward fabrics at exceptional value to provide the most affordable and high quality accent and lounge chairs. With a strong dedication to become an industry leader in supplying timeless and up-to-date furniture, Comfort Pointe continues to expand its sources and influences all over the globe. The company, upon discovery of new materials and resources, partners with skilled craftsmen to design sturdy and comfortable chairs that will last for many years to come.
Aside from its commitment to offer quality furniture, they also take part in preserving and protecting the environment. The company uses environmentally friendly components in their products and seeks to use renewable materials and improved processes whenever possible. Comfort Pointe is always on the lookout for smart, innovative ways to care for the environment while delivering sophisticated furniture pieces for your home or office.