- Brown blown glass body with smoke gray tint
- Distinctive ridges follow the body's graceful curves
- Chrome-plated circular base reflects a clean, contemporary style
- Tapered hardback shade in white linen
- Designed by Jonathan Wilner and Paul De Bellefeuille
- Maximum bulb wattage: 100W
- Comes fully assembled
- One year manufacturer's warranty
11''W x 8''D x 26''H
Weight: 5 lbs.
Ren-Wil has been creating quality wall decor, mirrors, and lighting for over forty years. With the company's unmatched dedication in bringing the customers the best products with unparalleled service, Ren-Wil has emerged as the front-runner in home and hotel interior decor business.
What sets Ren-Wil apart from the rest is its team of exclusive talented artists who have made the most unique and stylish decorative pieces that will surely define any room setting or environment. Armed with great passion for the art, Ren-Wil's in-house artists continue to search for new materials, fashions, and trends to present high-end and world-class prints, hand-painted artwork, decorative mirrors, portable lighting, and other accessories. Each item from Ren-Wil's large collection of home decor will provide a whole new level of originality and creativity to your interior.