- Elegant antique bronze finish with greenish gray rubbing
- Wavy patterned ridges on pear-shaped resin body for a creative look
- Oval tapered linen shade in beige sets a cozy mood in any room
- Designed by Jonathan Wilner and Paul De Bellefeuille
- Comes with a matching brown cord
- Maximum bulb wattage: 150W
- Socket type: Tri-light socket
- Fully assembled
- One year manufacturer's warranty
18''W x 10''D x 29''H
Weight: 10 lbs.
Ren-Wil has been creating quality wall decor, mirrors, and lighting for over forty years. With the company's unmatched dedication in bringing the customers the best products with unparalleled service, Ren-Wil has emerged as the front-runner in home and hotel interior decor business.
What sets Ren-Wil apart from the rest is its team of exclusive talented artists who have made the most unique and stylish decorative pieces that will surely define any room setting or environment. Armed with great passion for the art, Ren-Wil's in-house artists continue to search for new materials, fashions, and trends to present high-end and world-class prints, hand-painted artwork, decorative mirrors, portable lighting, and other accessories. Each item from Ren-Wil's large collection of home decor will provide a whole new level of originality and creativity to your interior.