Construction and Material:
- Maple finish gives your decor a relaxed and cozy look
- Solid hardwoods construction for years of enjoyment and dependable use
- Slatted backrest and seat provide ergonomic comfort
- Armrests comfortably support your elbows and arms
- Rocks smoothly for great relaxation and enjoyment
- Eye-catching addition to your living room
- Assembly required
- One year manufacturer's warranty
20.75"W x 34"D x 43"H
Weight: 25 lbs
For almost two centuries with five generations that have passed, the Hinkle Chair Company has been making high quality, comfortable, and sophisticated hardwood furniture for the most discriminating tastes. From making simple ladderback chairs at the start, the family-owned company grew to one of the most successful home furnishing manufacturers. New styles of chairs, rockers, gliders, and benches were added to the product line along with dining room tables, hutches, and buffets. Its production take place in the company's numerous buildings solely used for manufacturing and in a state of the art finishing facility to ensure that all products not only provide superior comfort and durability, but also years of beauty and perfection.
With family traditions and new techniques in furniture making combined, the Hinkle Chair Company's products will deliver excellence and relaxation to your home.