- Available in textured ivory powder coated finish
- Pushbutton mechanical lock allows you to program your own combination
- Top and bottom tubular key locks are added for additional security
- Door and frame protrude 2" from the wall's surface to provide internal depth
- Door mounts flush into the frame to protect against prying
- May be hidden in a closet or behind a door for best concealment
- Excellent place to keep your hunting rifles and small household valuables
- One year manufacturer's warranty
Optional accessories(not included) are available to customize this closet vault to best suit your needs:
- Full shelf or half shelf - adjusts to your desired height, great for organizing items
- Pegboard door panel - allows hooks or racks to be set on the door
- Pistol rack - rubber coated hanger ideal for holding handguns on pegboard
- Gun caddy with pistol rack - mounts to the inner wall of the vault
External dimensions: 13.5"W x 5.75"D x 50"H
Internal dimensions: 13"W x 4.75"D x 49.75"H
Overall (including frame): 16.75"W x 5.75"D x 53"H
Weight: 70 lbs.
Full shelf: 13.5"W x 4.5"D
Half shelf: 6"W x 4.5"D
Pegboard panel: 9.5"W x 49"H
This gun safe does not meet the safety standards for gun safes specified in California Penal Code Section 12088.2. It does not satisfy the requirements of Penal Code Section 12088.1, which mandates that all firearms sold in California be accompanied by a firearms safety device or proof of ownership, as required by law, of a gun safe that meets the Section 12088.2 minimum safety standards developed by the California Attorney General.
Owning a gun safe goes far beyond having a place to keep your firearms. It also gives you peace of mind, knowing that your family is safe from injuries or accidents that may be caused by these weapons. V-Line Industries, located in Simi Valley California, is dedicated to increasing gun safety and reducing firearm accidents. They manufacture and distribute quick access, high quality security cases and cabinets that have been the choice of law enforcement and government agencies nationwide, as well as responsible citizens concerned with security. Over the last ten years, their products have evolved from small personal sized cases to built-in security cabinets.
V-Line security cases and cabinets are available in a variety of sizes and styles. Each product is equipped with a five-button mechanical lock that allows quick and easy access without batteries or keys. Superior engineering and materials ensure that the all items are of top quality. Choose from their California DOJ (Department of Justice) approved cases for safekeeping of your handguns and other valuable personal belongings.