Our 30 Day Return Policy
We are committed to your satisfaction and we want to help you have the best possible shopping experience. We recognize that sometimes an item may not meet your needs, was not what you expected, or simply does not fit with your decor or space. We are proud to offer one of the best return policies in the online business. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept your return or exchange on most brands within 30 days.
How Do I Return My Order?
- Please contact us and include your original order number, what product(s) you are returning, the reason for return, and your name. A RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number will be issued and sent to you via email with instructions on how to return your order. Returns that have not been first authorized cannot be accepted.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ship the product back at their own cost. All items must be unused and in their original condition and packaging. Please wrap the package carefully. If the product is damaged while in transit back to the distribution center, the package will be refused.
- Return the product using your preferred shipping method directly to the distribution center address we provide. For your protection, we strongly recommend that you insure the package in the event that any issues arise during the transportation of the returned order. DCG Stores is not responsible for lost or damaged returned packages.
- Please email us your return tracking number so we can track the return and save this information for your own reference as proof of pickup. Once the item is received and inspected at the manufacturer’s warehouse, we will issue credit. An email confirmation will be sent to you once we have processed your refund.
- Please Note: All custom made and special orders are not returnable/exchangeable. Other than a return or exchange due to an error on our part,
we cannot refund shipping and handling charges. Credits will be process to the credit card used for the original purchase.
Some of our products are offered with free shipping, so please be aware that if you return one of these products our actual outbound shipping costs will be deducted from your return refund. In addition, some of our products carry a restocking fee which would be deducted from any credit or refund if you want to return that item. Please keep in mind that orders which have been shipped cannot be cancelled and costs for round-trip shipping will be deducted from refunds if orders are refused. Orders that are refused are still considered returns, and as such, the restocking fee and shipping costs both ways will be incurred as detailed above.
What If My Order Arrives Damaged?
It's important to inspect the package and its contents prior to signing for delivery. Our products are well-packaged to withstand damage during shipping. We double-box many items, and refuse to carry products that have high damage rates. In the unlikely event an item arrives damaged, or if parts are missing, please notify us right away. We will make every effort to help you obtain the necessary replacements as quickly as possible at no extra cost to you. If your order is shipping by Truck Freight, or White Glove, please note the important instructions below.
If Shipped via Truck Freight or White Glove
- If a package arrives appearing even slightly damaged, write "Package Damaged" when you sign for delivery. This is VERY important to ensure a quick and easy exchange process in case there is an issue after delivery. If the package looks significantly damaged, you may refuse delivery of the package and write "Refused Damage" on the paperwork. The damaged package will be returned to us and we will send you a new one. If you refuse delivery, please notify us so we can anticipate the return shipment.
- If you accepted a package and then discover parts are missing or damaged, do not discard the packaging. Please contact us right away with images and we will ship you the replacement parts at no extra charge. Most carriers only let us file freight claims within 48 hours of delivery, so do not delay. If we cannot replace parts, we will have the carrier pick up the item and send a replacement. Again, all returned products should be in the original packaging.
If you decide you do not want parts or a replacement unit, the product can be returned under our Return Policy. If a product arrives damaged, or we made an error, and it cannot be remedied with replacement parts or a complete replacement, we will arrange the return of the item to us.
In the case of a manufacturer's defect, we can replace the defective part, or if needed, the entire unit. We stand 100% behind our products and the manufacturers who produce them, and we will make every effort to resolve any issues.