Construction and Material:
- Cappuccino finish adds a cozy, yet stunning look to any room
- Select solids and veneer construction ensures lasting stability and durability
- Bookcase headboard provides space for reading materials and other bedtime essentials
- Footboard panel hides the bed's underneath from view
- Includes wooden slats, which eliminate the need for a box spring
- Made of the highest quality and workmanship
- Linens, pillows, and mattress are not included
- Assembly required
Twin Bed: 41.5"W x 83.25"D x 47.25"H
Optional Nightstand: 24"W x 19"D x 24"H
Optional Dresser: 63"W x 18"D x 31"H
Optional Mirror: 38"W x 1"D x 40"H
Optional Chest: 35.5"W x 18.5"D x 44"H
Established in 1993, Alpine Furniture, Inc. has since grown to become one of the premier wholesale distributors of dining, bedroom, and living room furniture in the United States. Alpine Furniture, Inc. offers many home furnishing items in contemporary and traditional styles.
Alpine Furniture caters to your home furnishing needs with its wide variety of furniture pieces. From traditional to contemporary, Alpine Furniture offers different collections that is sure to suit your taste and style.