- Medium brown finish conveys warmth for an inviting atmosphere
- Solid hardwood construction to last years of durable use
- Smooth-surfaced top with exquisite veneer pattern creates a unique look
- Top apron is richly embellished with foliage design carving
- 24" leaf expands the table to accommodate more diners
- Ornately decorated double pedestal base provides a stable and substantial support
- Classic lion's paw feet for a strong and dramatic visual appeal
- Elaborate carved accents bring an artistic flair and reflect superior craftsmanship
- Traditional style furniture imbues an old world character to your dining room
- Inside delivery available (white glove gold)
- Assembly required
- Six months manufacturer's warranty
96"W x 44"D x 30"H
Weight: 268 lbs.
Originating in Texas, MYCO Furniture is a premier and leading distributor of an extensive line of home furnishings since 1980. From bedroom, dining, and living room furniture, occasional tables, lamps, and accent pieces, MYCO Furniture offers high quality products to cater to every consumer's needs. It features collections of traditional, transitional, cottage, country, rustic, and contemporary styled home furnishing to complement and upscale your abode's design. MYCO Furniture's reputation leads the company to provide remarkably world-class pieces that are created with superior artistry and craftsmanship, and made from durable materials, ensuring years of elegance and sophistication.