This Item Is Only For The Futon Frame. For Complete Futon Sets - Click Here.
- Available in dark chocolate, honey oak, natural or rosewood finish
- Constructed of solid plantation grown hardwood (no rainforest lumber used)
- Beautifully finished with automated and hand-rubbed techniques for a rich and durable finish
- Sofa height seating for superior seating comfort
- Easily converts from sofa to bed, and back to sofa
- Classic bookcase-styled arm adds function to your futon
- Two-level shelves provide a wide storage space for your books, disks and other reading materials
- Solid hardwood mattress support platform slat pack
- Patented SHOE FITTINGS; BRONZE system eliminate stress points to prevent breakage
- Fully assembled wood seat & back decks for quick installation.
- Full 1" thick wood components for durability
- Optional rolling drawers provide storage under futon
- Mattress, cover, and pillows not included
- Easy to assemble
- Manufacturer's 10 year limited warranty
Futon Chair: 41.8"W x 38.1"D x 34.4"H
Full Size Futon: 88"W x 38.1"D x 34.4"H
Queen Size Futon: 93.3"W x 38.6"D x 38"H
Loveseat and Ottoman Futon: 67"W x 38.1"D x 34.4"H
Night & Day Furniture is one of the fastest growing futon seller in America. They have a broad range of stylish and well made futon and bedroom collections. Night & Day Furniture started with an idea of doing something different; and something a lot smarter. A commitment to producing quality futons is achieved by using 3D modeling and starting with premium grade woods in attractive colors, coming up with innovative designs, and offering extended functionality such as trays, magazine racks, and storage boxes. Extra details can be seen with the mortise and tenon joints used throughout their products. Night and Day revolutionized the futon market with their patented SHOE FITTINGS system which allows the simplest installation available. The use of rubberized components give each futon a smooth luxurious feel by offering shock absorption.