- Upholstered in versatile and durable sand linen fabric
- Burnt driftwood finish gives the chair a rustic, beachy look
- Amply padded seat and back offers increased comfort
- Cushioning consists of CA grade fire-retardant foam
- Elegant design accentuated by tufting and button accents
- Long lasting frame made of solid oak wood
- Mortise and tenon construction ensures stronger joints
- Fabric content: 50% Linen, 50% Cotton
- Inside delivery available (white glove gold)
- One year manufacturer's warranty
25.5"W x 29.3"D x 32.8"H
Seat Width: 25.3"
Seat Depth: 22.4"
Seat Height: 18.5"
Weight: 26 lbs.
Since 1997, Padma's Plantation has been creating inspiring indoor and outdoor furnishings for homes and businesses alike. Utilizing sustainable materials like bamboo, rattan, and abaca, Padma is committed in creating furniture that is good for the environment by using ecologically safe practices. The pieces in their collections are casual, comfortable, and designed to make you feel like you're on a tropical island getaway in the confines of your own home.