This Item Is Only For The Futon Frame. For Complete Futon Sets - Click Here.
- Dark Cherry Wood Finish Full Size Frame
- 100% Solid Hardwood Construction for Durability
- Full Finished Back offers the Look of a Daybed and Better Appearance in the Middle of Room
- Back Stays in Place Even when the Frame is Open and Being Used as a Bed
- Wall Hugger Futon Design - Convert to a Bed without Moving Futon from Wall
- Patented Easy-to-Use Front Loading Mechanism
- Luxury Grade Futon - Enjoy Premium Craftsmanship Upscale Furniture
- Thicker Stretcher Rails offer Better Stability for Heavy Use
- All Wood Seat and Back Decks for Stronger Support
- Full Size Futon Frame Uses 54" x 75" Futon Mattress
- Manufacturer's 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Easy to Assemble
Note: Futon mattress and cover sold separately.
Full Size: 87"W x 39"D x 29"H
About Mission Rim Wall Hugger Futons:
A Wall Hugger futon is a type of futon frame which allows you to change it from a sofa to bed without having to move it away from the wall. Other standard futon frames require you to move the futon frame far enough from the wall so there's enough clearance for the back deck to fold down to bed position. The patented front loading wall-hugger mechanism is designed so this step is unnecessary. This zero tolerance wall-hugger can be placed directly against the wall and still not touch the wall when converting. The result is fast and easy conversion without moving the futon frame.
Strata offers futon frames unique in every sense of the word. Their designs employ a zero tolerance wall hugger futon mechanism that allows you to open and close the futon easily without moving the frame and mattress from the wall. Each futon frame is built at a quality manufacturing facility according to rigid standards and quality control procedures. You can expect each product to not only look great and operate smoothly, but also built to last.