Construction and Material:
- White wash color showcases a clean, contemporary look
- Laminated particleboard construction ensures years of dependable use
- Versatile design makes matching with other furniture pieces an effortless task
- Nightstand with smooth-surfaced top allows you to place your picture frames, alarm clock and night lamp
- 1 open storage space, practical for bedtime books
- 1 practical drawer perfect for storing bedside necessities
- Cute flower-shaped ceramic knobs provide easy access to the compartment
- No box spring required
- Five years manufacturer's warranty
Twin Bed: 77.75"W x 44"D x 38"H, Weight: 105 lbs
Nightstand: 21.25"W x 16.5"D x 23.5"H, Weight: 32 lbs
Optional Chest: 31.5"W x 16.5"D x 41.75"H, Weight: 86 lbs
Optional Dresser: 53.25"W x 16.5"D x 32.5"H, Weight: 108 lbs
Established in 1940, South Shore has been making furniture for three generations. Employing a large number of employees in three factories in Canada, their ready-to-assemble furnishings have a reputation for having the highest quality while still being affordable and accessible for today's family.
South Shore Furniture does it share in preserving the environment. Their products are constructed from laminated engineered wood panels, which are EPP (Environmentally Preferred Product) certified. The drawers of the bedroom case pieces are built with Smart Glide technology, a unique combination of polymer for exceptionally smooth sliding, and offer elements such as a soft-closing rubber mechanism as well as a child-friendly safety catch.
Browse through their wide selection of bedroom sets and create your own retreat. Whether you're looking for the comforting, classic style of traditional furniture or one that is reflecting current trends, South Shore has them all. The finishes, styles, and colors of their bedroom furniture adapt easily to every decor. Choose a simple and calming design, a country style that makes your world all warm and congenial, or furniture with an Asian influence that will give your bedroom the appearance of opulence and exoticism.