Construction and Material:
- White paint finish gives a clean, refreshing look
- Catalyzed conversion varnish resists warping, stains, and discoloration
- Sturdily constructed of select grade solid hardwoods
- Slatted top reflects cottage style design
- Tough and durable straight square legs
- Perfect chair side table to place your favorite snacks, drinks or books
- Lovely addition to your living room, reading nook or covered porch
- Instructions and hardware for assembly included
- 6 months manufacturer's warranty on finish and 1 year on construction
19''W x 16''D x 18''H
Weight: 12 lbs.
For almost two centuries with five generations that have passed, the Hinkle Chair Company has been making high quality, comfortable, and sophisticated hardwood furniture for the most discriminating tastes. From making simple ladderback chairs at the start, the family-owned company grew to one of the most successful home furnishing manufacturers. New styles of chairs, rockers, gliders, and benches were added to the product line along with dining room tables, hutches, and buffets. Its production take place in the company's numerous buildings solely used for manufacturing and in a state of the art finishing facility to ensure that all products not only provide superior comfort and durability, but also years of beauty and perfection.
With family traditions and new techniques in furniture making combined, the Hinkle Chair Company's products will deliver excellence and relaxation to your home.