- Durably constructed of select hardwoods and ash veneers
- Smooth-surfaced table top with beveled corners
- Slightly splayed legs add an interesting detail to the counter table's modest look
- Table area expands when 18" inch leaf is inserted on the top
- Versatile design that suits formal or casual dining
- Made with corner blocks to ensure a high quality, sturdy furniture
- Tongue and groove joints
- Knock-down construction for easy assembly
- Counter chairs are sold separately
- White-glove in-home delivery available
- One year manufacturer's warranty
36"-54"W x 54"D x 36"H
Weight: 126 lbs
From humble beginnings to achieving international presence in the furniture industry, Steve Silver Company continues to aim for and produce quality products at an irresistible price. The company, which started from a modest 10,000-square feet facility with its establishment in 1987, has flourished to become one of USA's leading suppliers of bar, kitchen, and dining furniture and occasional pieces. Now with decades of experience and excellence in the furniture industry, the Texas-based company has expanded to over 500,000 square feet of facilities with dedicated quality assurance.
Steve Silver Company offers a wide array of furniture sets and pieces that will definitely suit your taste. With beautiful artistry and high class sophistication, their products are crafted with quality materials, striking finishes, and superior techniques. When you opt for a classic, highly detailed design that depicts of extravagance and luxurious lifestyle, choose a homey and cozy country style theme that lets you reminisce of the good old times, or select a design that will update your place with contemporary appeal, Steve Silver Company will definitely provide you the best furniture for your styled home.