Construction and Material:
- Weathered gray finish dictates a calming mood in your bedroom
- Select hardwoods and veneers construction ensures many years of enjoyment
- Arched headboard with decorative carving is reminiscent of late 17th century architecture
- Curved posts with beautifully shaped caps and insets accentuate the bed's elegance
- Gorgeous moldings and bracket feet reflect great tradition
- Mortise and tenon construction, a method of joining pieces of wood together, ensures stronger joints
- Adjustable levelers keep the unit steady so it will not rock or tip-over
- Linens and mattress are not included
- Requires box spring and mattress
- One year limited manufacturer's warranty
Queen: 66"W x 91"D x 68"H,Weight: 192 lbs
King: 83"W x 91"D x 68.5"H,Weight: 220 lbs
Optional Nightstand: 29"W x 17"D x 29.5"H,Weight: 63 lbs
Optional Chest: 40"W x 19.63"D x 54.5"H,Weight: 131 lbs
Optional Entertainment Chest: 52"W x 19.63"D x 40"H,Weight: 140 lbs
Optional Foot Stool: 22"W x 17.5"D x 16"H,Weight: 22.3 lbs
Optional Dresser: 64"W x 19.63"D x 40"H,Weight: 162 lbs
Optional Mirror: 49"W x 3.19"D x 43.8"H,Weight: 63 lbs
If you have a penchant for history, American Woodcrafters will surely give your home a taste of the centuries beyond classic furnishings. For over 15 years, American Woodcrafters located in High Point, NC has been manufacturing quality master bedroom furniture and kids bedroom furniture that meet the needs of today's modern family.
Serious about creating quality and affordable bedroom furniture, American Woodcrafters only use distinctive and durable materials. Their bedroom pieces, which include: nightstands, dressers, chests, desks, entertainment centers, footstools, benches, and of course, beds feature English and French dovetail drawer construction, metal drawer glides with safety stops, smooth sanded interiors, and tip resistant safety fasteners.
Browse through their collections and create a romantic, cozy slumber area for your home.