- Available in queen or king size
- Antique whitewash finish for a traditional and elegant style
- Durably crafted from solid hardwoods and wood veneers
- Elaborate resin carvings evoke an artistic flair and superior craftsmanship
- Padded headboard and footboard with top grain leather upholstery exude a regal and grandiose appeal
- Nailhead trim heightens the piece's sophisticated design
- Four large posts with reeded and turned accents create a stand out look
- Metal scrollwork cross-members provide an easy attachment frame for a canopy
- Mattress, bedding, and pillows are not included
- Assembly required
- FREE inside delivery (white glove gold)
- Six months manufacturer's warranty
Queen: 77"W x 105"D x 92"H
Weight: 462 lbs.
King: 91"W x 105"D x 92"H
Weight: 603 lbs.
Originating in Texas, MYCO Furniture is a premier and leading distributor of an extensive line of home furnishings since 1980. From bedroom, dining, and living room furniture, occasional tables, lamps, and accent pieces, MYCO Furniture offers high quality products to cater to every consumer's needs. It features collections of traditional, transitional, cottage, country, rustic, and contemporary styled home furnishing to complement and upscale your abode's design. MYCO Furniture's reputation leads the company to provide remarkably world-class pieces that are created with superior artistry and craftsmanship, and made from durable materials, ensuring years of elegance and sophistication.