- Supple Akron Chestnut top grain leather covers all seating areas
- Resilient high density foam padding maintains its shape over the years
- 8-way hand tied pocketed coil system provides even support
- Seat cushions may be removed for ease of cleaning
- Double stitched seams ensure lasting durability
- Inner framework solidly built from hardwood
- Stout bun feet provide an elegant finishing touch
- Down-filled accent pillows add plush comfort to the loveseat
- Rolled arms and antique brass nail heads enhance the unit's timeless styling
- Perfect addition to a contemporary or traditionally-styled living room
- Inside delivery available (white glove gold)
- One year manufacturer's warranty
68"W x 40"D x 38"H
Weight: 128.5 lbs.
From humble beginnings to achieving international presence in the furniture industry, Steve Silver Company continues to aim for and produce quality products at an irresistible price. The company, which started from a modest 10,000-square feet facility with its establishment in 1987, has flourished to become one of USA's leading suppliers of bar, kitchen, and dining furniture and occasional pieces. Now with decades of experience and excellence in the furniture industry, the Texas-based company has expanded to over 500,000 square feet of facilities with dedicated quality assurance.
Steve Silver Company offers a wide array of furniture sets and pieces that will definitely suit your taste. With beautiful artistry and high class sophistication, their products are crafted with quality materials, striking finishes, and superior techniques. When you opt for a classic, highly detailed design that depicts of extravagance and luxurious lifestyle, choose a homey and cozy country style theme that lets you reminisce of the good old times, or select a design that will update your place with contemporary appeal, Steve Silver Company will definitely provide you the best furniture for your styled home.