Construction and Material:
- Warm cinnamon stain highlights the furniture's rustic charm
- Solid Ponderosa pine construction ensures a secure, long-lasting frame
- Baltic Birch plywood filler panels give the furniture a smooth feel
- Trend-loc edges for increased strength and stability
- 4" lag bolts on recessed ends promote safety
- Holds up to 400 lbs. of distributed weight
- Made in the USA
- Natural grains, bead board panels, and slats make up the unit's cottage styling
- Includes slat packs for stable and reliable mattress foundation
- Ladder with sturdy steps provides easy access to the upper bunk
- Student desk creates a suitable study area in the bedroom
- Equipped with multiple convenient storage and display compartments
- Drawers operate smoothly using center-mounted Kenlin glide system
- Optional slat back chair with fabric seat may be added
- Recommended for children 6 years of age and older
- Exceeds all consumer safety specifications of the ASTM
- Product comes with assembly instructions
- Bedding and mattress are not included
- Inside delivery available (white glove gold)
- Assembly required
- 1 x twin loft bed
- 1 x twin bed on casters
- 1 x chest and bookcase end
- 1 x student desk end
- 1 x loft ladder
- One year limited manufacturer's warranty
Overall: 81"W x 84"D x 66"H
Weight: 285 lbs.
Optional Chair: 16"W x 16"D x 36"H
Weight: 18 lbs.
Your home is a mirror of your personality. Create your personal retreat and celebrate your own sense of style with Chelsea Home Furniture's collections. Bringing you the best in quality, style, comfort, and value, Chelsea Home Furniture features a wide variety of upholstery styles designed to define and complement your home decor. Their living room and accent furniture, which includes chairs, chaises, benches, and more, will instantly change the look of any room. Proudly made in the USA, the pieces are built-to-last and are made with solid hardwood and engineered wood products reinforced with corner blocking.
Browse through their collections and create an eclectic, traditional, transitional or modern home that will be enjoyed by your family and friends.