- Woven rattan peel adds an exotic ambience to your decor
- Stylish herringbone weave provides textural interest to any room
- Long lasting frame made of rich plantation grown mahogany wood
- Seat and back cushions provide increased comfort when lounging
- Cushions come in base white, woven chocolate or woven ecru fabric cover with decorative piping
- Scrolled back and arms, hand carved floral details, and turned feet add elegant touches
- Inside delivery available (white glove gold)
- One year manufacturer's warranty
52"W x 34"D x 34"H
Seat Width: 46"
Seat Depth: 22"
Seat Height: 12"
Arm Height: 23.5"
Weight: 84 lbs.
Since 1997, Padma's Plantation has been creating inspiring indoor and outdoor furnishings for homes and businesses alike. Utilizing sustainable materials like bamboo, rattan, and abaca, Padma is committed in creating furniture that is good for the environment by using ecologically safe practices. The pieces in their collections are casual, comfortable, and designed to make you feel like you're on a tropical island getaway in the confines of your own home.