Construction and Material:
- Pure black finish brings a sophisticated touch to your interiors
- Laminated particleboard construction ensures long-lasting use
- Profiled edges that help the mattress to stay in place
- The space under the bed can be used for seasonal storage (sheets, clothing, etc.)
- Bed and mattress included, headboard and other accessories not included
- Simple, rectilinear design reflects a clean, casual and streamlined look
- Does not require a box spring
- Non-reversible mattress, removable cover with zipper on underside, upper layer in very soft viscoelastic memory foam, highly energy absorbing
- Assembly required
- Five years manufacturer's warranty
Full: 77.25"W x 58"D x 9.62"H
Weight: 150 lbs
Queen: 82.37"W x 63.87"D x 9.62"H
Weight: 172.9 lbs
Established in 1940, South Shore has been making furniture for three generations. Employing a large number of employees in three factories in Canada, their ready-to-assemble furnishings have a reputation for having the highest quality while still being affordable and accessible for today's family.
South Shore Furniture does it share in preserving the environment. Their products are constructed from laminated engineered wood panels, which are EPP (Environmentally Preferred Product) certified. The drawers of the bedroom case pieces are built with Smart Glide technology, a unique combination of polymer for exceptionally smooth sliding, and offer elements such as a soft-closing rubber mechanism as well as a child-friendly safety catch.
Browse through their wide selection of bedroom sets and create your own retreat. Whether you're looking for the comforting, classic style of traditional furniture or one that is reflecting current trends, South Shore has them all. The finishes, styles, and colors of their bedroom furniture adapt easily to every decor. Choose a simple and calming design, a country style that makes your world all warm and congenial, or furniture with an Asian influence that will give your bedroom the appearance of opulence and exoticism.