This Item Is Only For The Futon Frame. For Complete Futon Sets - Click Here.
- Available in antique white, Barbados oak, black, butternut, espresso or natural
- Available in full size
- Slick flip up arms provide additional surface space to hold drinks, plates, decor, lighting, remote control, books, etc.
- Conveniently coverts into a bed, lounger or sofa position
- Metal brackets at key points provide added strength
- Advance AC finishing application ensures consistent and quality finish
- Crafted from solid hardwoods grown in a controlled sustainable plantation
- Frame only - futon mattress and cover not included
- Optional full size storage drawers available
- Assembly required
- One year manufacturer's warranty
Sofa: 81"-97"W x 37"D x 33"H
Bed: 81"-97"W x 54.5"D x 23"H
Optional Drawers: 36.5"W x 20.5"D x 9.5"H (each)
Established in 1986 and founded by Greg Meitz in Minneapolis, Minnesota, World Salvage opened its door to the public offering quality products and stellar customer service. Today, known as Kodiak Furniture, which reflects the rustic genre of many of their products, they are still a family owned and operated company. With the same family values, sons David and Patrick oversees the day to day operations ensuring first class bed mattresses, futon mattresses, futon frames, and similar specialty sleep products.