- Woven rattan peel gives your decor an exotic, tropical feel
- Hand colored and burnished in a multi-step process to provide a very upscale look
- Stylish weave gives textural interest to your patio, porch or deck
- Long lasting frame made of heavy gauge vinyl tubing
- Timeless design of wingback sides, sloping arms, flared back legs, and decorative piping
- Plush seat and back cushions lend optimum comfort and support when lounging
- Covers come in durable antique beige linen Sunbrella brand fabric or optional Sunbrella covers
- Throw pillow sold separately
- Suitable for both outdoor and indoor use
- Inside delivery available (white glove gold)
- Three year limited manufacturer's warranty
Overall: 52"W x 32"D x 40"H
Seat Width: 52"
Seat Depth: 24"
Seat Height: 19"
Arm Height: 25"
Weight: 123 lbs.
Since 1997, Padma's Plantation has been creating inspiring indoor and outdoor furnishings for homes and businesses alike. Utilizing sustainable materials like bamboo, rattan, and abaca, Padma is committed in creating furniture that is good for the environment by using ecologically safe practices. The pieces in their collections are casual, comfortable, and designed to make you feel like you're on a tropical island getaway in the confines of your own home.