Construction and Material:
- Soft driftwood with off-white glaze finish brings a sophisticated and elegant look to any room
- Hardwoods and veneers construction for lasting durability
- Features high and low rail positions so that the bed can accommodate the trundle unit
- Panel headboard with double rectangle design
- Straight square legs for a bold and striking look
- Low panel footboard provides outstanding support
- Requires both mattress and boxspring
- Bedding and mattress are not included
- Timeless and versatile addition to your bedroom
- Assembly required
- One year limited manufacturer's warranty
Twin: 41.75"W x 81"D x 46"H,Weight: 75 lbs
Full: 56.75"W x 81"D x 46"H,Weight: 88.2 lbs
Optional Nightstand: 26"W x 16"D x 28"H, Weight: 53.9 lbs
Optional Pier Nightstand: 16"W x 18.5"D x 46"H, Weight: 67.1 lbs
Optional Chest: 40"W x 18.5"D x 46.75"H, Weight: 117 lbs
Optional Entertainment Center: 40"W x 18"D x 46"H, Weight: 136 lbs
Optional Dresser: 56"W x 18"D x 36"H, Weight: 139 lbs
Optional Landscape Mirror: 46"W x 1.5"D x 32.25"H, Weight: 37 lbs
Optional Vertical Mirror: 36.5"W x 1.5"D x 32.25"H, Weight: 29 lbs
If you have a penchant for history, American Woodcrafters will surely give your home a taste of the centuries beyond classic furnishings. For over 15 years, American Woodcrafters located in High Point, NC has been manufacturing quality master bedroom furniture and kids bedroom furniture that meet the needs of today's modern family.
Serious about creating quality and affordable bedroom furniture, American Woodcrafters only use distinctive and durable materials. Their bedroom pieces, which include: nightstands, dressers, chests, desks, entertainment centers, footstools, benches, and of course, beds feature English and French dovetail drawer construction, metal drawer glides with safety stops, smooth sanded interiors, and tip resistant safety fasteners.
Browse through their collections and create a romantic, cozy slumber area for your home.