Construction and Material:
- Chocolate finish gives your decor a relaxed and cozy look
- Laminated particleboard construction ensures durability for long-term use
- Designed to maximize storage in the dining room, living room and entryway
- Interesting combination of open and closed storage spaces
- 2 closed storage spaces behind each door for conveniently keeping cutlery, plates and other dining tools
- 4 open storage spaces in the center perfect for wine bottles or recipe books, depending on set-up
- 2 drawers for storing tablecloths, placemats and utensils
- Knobs allow quick access to the compartments
- Assembly required
- Five years manufacturer's warranty
39.25"W x 17"D x 36.25"H
Weight: 105 lbs
Established in 1940, South Shore has been making furniture for three generations. Employing a large number of employees in three factories in Canada, their ready-to-assemble furnishings have a reputation for having the highest quality while still being affordable and accessible for today's family.
South Shore Furniture does it share in preserving the environment. Their products are constructed from laminated engineered wood panels, which are EPP (Environmentally Preferred Product) certified. The drawers of the bedroom case pieces are built with Smart Glide technology, a unique combination of polymer for exceptionally smooth sliding, and offer elements such as a soft-closing rubber mechanism as well as a child-friendly safety catch.
Browse through their wide selection of bedroom sets and create your own retreat. Whether you're looking for the comforting, classic style of traditional furniture or one that is reflecting current trends, South Shore has them all. The finishes, styles, and colors of their bedroom furniture adapt easily to every decor. Choose a simple and calming design, a country style that makes your world all warm and congenial, or furniture with an Asian influence that will give your bedroom the appearance of opulence and exoticism.