- Twin size mate's platform bed
- Rich chocolate finish conveys a feeling of warmth
- 2 storage drawers underneath the bed keep toys, books, clothing or clutter hidden
- Metal handles finished in antique pewter allow quick access to the compartments
- Smart Glide drawer technology with stops and built-in dampers for increased safety and durability
- Practical design eliminates the need for a box spring
- Manufactured from CARB compliant, laminated composite wood for years of dependable use
- EPP (Environmentally Preferred Product) certified panels
- ISTA 3A-certified packaging helps protect product integrity during transit
- Bedding and mattress are not included
- Assembly required
- Five year limited manufacturer's warranty
40.25"W x 76.25"D x 13.75"H
Established in 1940, South Shore has been making furniture for three generations. Employing a large number of employees in three factories in Canada, their ready-to-assemble furnishings have a reputation for having the highest quality while still being affordable and accessible for today's family.
South Shore Furniture does it share in preserving the environment. Their products are constructed from laminated engineered wood panels, which are EPP (Environmentally Preferred Product) certified. The drawers of the bedroom case pieces are built with Smart Glide technology, a unique combination of polymer for exceptionally smooth sliding, and offer elements such as a soft-closing rubber mechanism as well as a child-friendly safety catch.
Browse through their wide selection of bedroom sets and create your own retreat. Whether you're looking for the comforting, classic style of traditional furniture or one that is reflecting current trends, South Shore has them all. The finishes, styles, and colors of their bedroom furniture adapt easily to every decor. Choose a simple and calming design, a country style that makes your world all warm and congenial, or furniture with an Asian influence that will give your bedroom the appearance of opulence and exoticism.