- Available in Antique Burgundy or Cambridge Terracotta color
- 100% leather cover adds sophistication, giving the piece a refined look
- Transitional design consists of rolled arms, gentle curves, and welting
- Deep seat, supportive bustle back, and generous padding offer superior comfort
- Leggett & Platt 3-position reclining mechanism helps you find the perfect angle for lounging
- Robust construction composed of solid hardwoods and marine grade plywood
- Key joints are reinforced with corner blocks for a stronger framework
- Durably stitched with nylon back reinforcement in key areas
- High density foam and innerspring coils with down blend topper for enduring resilience
- Engineered with heavy gauge steel sinuous spring construction for lasting enjoyment
- Tapered solid hardwood legs cap off this exquisite chair
- Minor assembly (no tools required)
- Ten year limited manufacturer's warranty
Overall: 33"W x 33.5"D x 41"H
Seat: 20.5"W x 20.5"D x 20.75"H
Arm Height: 24.25"
Weight: 104 lbs.
Cozy reclining club chairs and sofas are popular seat options for a den, library, family room or recreation room, providing your home a comfortable place to sink into after a taxing day. With over 150 years of combined experience, Opulence Home Furniture's team of designers, craftsmen, and engineers bring heirloom quality pieces that give a timeless look to your decor. From 15th century British armor to restored Spanish architecture, and opulent Georgian era homes, you'll find all kinds of design inspirations that will fit the look you choose for your home.
Each legacy-worthy piece is made with a solid inner frame crafted from moisture-resistant marine grade laminate and select hardwoods. Time-honored construction techniques, such as an eight-way hand tied inner spring system ensure long lasting support. Hypoallergenic sterilized down blend filling, finest linens, and luxurious, all-American leather upholstery create a supple feel that will be enjoyed for the years to come.