Construction and Material:
- Pure black finish brings a sophisticated touch to your interiors
- Laminated particleboard construction for lasting durability
- Casters with built-in brakes are included, so moving the unit around is simple and practical
- Perfect for a television or any other display item
- Accommodates LCD and plasma televisions up to 48"
- Storage unit able to support a television of up to 80 lbs
- Features 4 open storage spaces separated by fixed shelves, perfect for electronic devices and everyday items
- Cut out hole in the back panel which allows for easy wire management
- Assembly required
- Five years manufacturer's warranty
46.25"W x 18.25"D x 21.75"H
Weight: 57 lbs
Established in 1940, South Shore has been making furniture for three generations. Employing a large number of employees in three factories in Canada, their ready-to-assemble furnishings have a reputation for having the highest quality while still being affordable and accessible for today's family.
South Shore Furniture does it share in preserving the environment. Their products are constructed from laminated engineered wood panels, which are EPP (Environmentally Preferred Product) certified. The drawers of the bedroom case pieces are built with Smart Glide technology, a unique combination of polymer for exceptionally smooth sliding, and offer elements such as a soft-closing rubber mechanism as well as a child-friendly safety catch.
Browse through their wide selection of bedroom sets and create your own retreat. Whether you're looking for the comforting, classic style of traditional furniture or one that is reflecting current trends, South Shore has them all. The finishes, styles, and colors of their bedroom furniture adapt easily to every decor. Choose a simple and calming design, a country style that makes your world all warm and congenial, or furniture with an Asian influence that will give your bedroom the appearance of opulence and exoticism.