Construction and Material:
- Pure white color gives a bright, airy appeal to any interior
- Laminated particleboard construction for longevity and lasting appeal
- Storage unit featuring 1 practical drawer, 1 adjustable shelf behind the door and 2 open storage spaces accessible from both sides
- The 3-drawer chest features 3 large drawers provide generous space for clothes, garments and other personal effects
- The unique storage bin on the bed keeps bedtime books, glasses or toys within reach
- The bed has a weight capacity of 250 lbs
- The bed does not require the use of a box spring
- Leave the space underneath the bed free and create a playful little nook for your child
- Assembly required
- Five years manufacturer's warranty
46"W x 41"D x 76.50"H
Weight: 271 lbs
Established in 1940, South Shore has been making furniture for three generations. Employing a large number of employees in three factories in Canada, their ready-to-assemble furnishings have a reputation for having the highest quality while still being affordable and accessible for today's family.
South Shore Furniture does it share in preserving the environment. Their products are constructed from laminated engineered wood panels, which are EPP (Environmentally Preferred Product) certified. The drawers of the bedroom case pieces are built with Smart Glide technology, a unique combination of polymer for exceptionally smooth sliding, and offer elements such as a soft-closing rubber mechanism as well as a child-friendly safety catch.
Browse through their wide selection of bedroom sets and create your own retreat. Whether you're looking for the comforting, classic style of traditional furniture or one that is reflecting current trends, South Shore has them all. The finishes, styles, and colors of their bedroom furniture adapt easily to every decor. Choose a simple and calming design, a country style that makes your world all warm and congenial, or furniture with an Asian influence that will give your bedroom the appearance of opulence and exoticism.