Construction and Material:
- Merlot finish for a naturally warm tone that exudes a homey feel
- Acacia solids and birch veneer construction ensures durability for years of use
- Top expands with butterfly leaf to accommodate more diners
- Tapered legs give stability and add a sense of lightness and elegance
- Chairs with tall backrest and plush padding lend utmost comfort
- Generously cushioned for a comfortable seating experience
- Versatile and casual design suits any home style and matches your existing furniture
- Assembly required
Table: 60"-78"W x 42"D x 30"H
Chair: 24.5"W x 21"D x 41"H
Seat Height: 19"
Optional Matching Server: 54"W x 20"D x 36"H
Established in 1993, Alpine Furniture, Inc. has since grown to become one of the premier wholesale distributors of dining, bedroom, and living room furniture in the United States. Alpine Furniture, Inc. offers many home furnishing items in contemporary and traditional styles.
Alpine Furniture caters to your home furnishing needs with its wide variety of furniture pieces. From traditional to contemporary, Alpine Furniture offers different collections that is sure to suit your taste and style.