Construction and Material:
- Brown merlot finish has a radiant, warm tone that exudes a homey feel
- Acacia solids with ash and birch veneer construction for a built-to-last quality
- Wide seat paired with ladder back creates an exceptionally comfortable chair
- Tapered front legs and bent back legs provide superior stability
- Contemporary design showcases great craftsmanship
- Made with corner blocks to ensure a high quality, durable furniture
- Generously cushioned for a comfortable seating experience
21"W x 22.5"D x 41"H
Seat Height: 25"
Established in 1993, Alpine Furniture, Inc. has since grown to become one of the premier wholesale distributors of dining, bedroom, and living room furniture in the United States. Alpine Furniture, Inc. offers many home furnishing items in contemporary and traditional styles.
Alpine Furniture caters to your home furnishing needs with its wide variety of furniture pieces. From traditional to contemporary, Alpine Furniture offers different collections that is sure to suit your taste and style.