- Bed comes in a queen, California king or Eastern king size
Construction and Material:
- Warm and inviting cappuccino finish creates an aura of coziness in your room
- Solid wood construction forms a supportive, built-to-last structure
- Headboard panel is wrapped in a soft to the touch, neutral-colored fabric
- Padded headboard makes reading or sitting in bed undeniably comfortable
- Under bed compartments are furnished with rattan wicker baskets for stowing away extra pillows and blankets
- Clean, straightforward lines and simple molding ideal for contemporary and transitional decors
- Platform bed provides exceptional mattress foundation, eliminating the need for a box spring
- Night table with drawers & shelf lends adequate space for holding a table lamp, alarm clock, books, etc.
- 6-drawer dresser serves as a grooming station, holding various personal items and articles of clothing
- Beveled wall mirror fills up the space above the dresser and helps you get ready for the day/night
- Felt lining on top compartments protects valuable items from scuffs and scratches
- Full extension ball bearing glides for smooth, quiet operation while maximizing drawer space
- Front and back English dovetail joints strengthen the cases for lifelong use
- Optional 5-drawer chest helps organize the bedroom
- Mattress, bedding, and pillows are not included
- Recommended care: clean with damp cloth
- Assembly required
- 1 x bed
- 1 x nightstand
- 1 x dresser
- 1 x mirror
- One year manufacturer's warranty
Queen: 63"W x 84.2"D x 52"H
Weight: 205.5 lbs.
California King: 74.8"W x 88.4"D x 52"H
Weight: 240.1 lbs.
Eastern King: 79"W x 84.2"D x 52"H
Weight: 247.8 lbs.
Nightstand: 22"W x 17.4"D x 26"H
Weight: 45.7 lbs.
Dresser: 61"W x 19.4"D x 31"H
Weight: 149 lbs.
Mirror: 40.5"W x .9"D x 30.5"H
Weight: 17 lbs.
Optional Chest: 38"W x 19.4"D x 47.8"H
Weight: 110 lbs.
Lifestyle Solutions furniture manufacture, develop, and market the highest quality convertible sofa beds, futons, and bedroom furniture available in the marketplace. Lifestyle Solutions furniture have been in business for over fifteen years and place emphasis on research and development to ensure products are not only comfortable, but also superior in functionality. Innovative designs help keep the styles fresh and fit into the current trends in the furniture industry.