Construction and Material:
- Pure white color adds sophistication to any space
- Laminated particleboard construction ensures lasting beauty and durability
- Profiled shape at the bottom of the drawer to allow easy opening without a handle
- 2 practical drawers can be positioned on the left or right
- 2 drawers provide extra storage for a clutter-free bedroom
- Does not require a box spring
- Nightstand with single drawer offers plenty of room for storing bedside necessities
- 1 open storage space, ideal to put away books
- Made of the highest quality and workmanship
- Five years manufacturer's warranty
Queen Bed: 82"W x 62"D x 14"H, Weight: 152 lbs
Nightstand: 21.25"W x 17"D x 23.25"H, Weight: 26 lbs
Optional Full/Queen Bookcase Headboard: 63.5"W x 9"D x 40.25"H, Weight: 58 lbs
Optional Chest: 31.5"W x 17"D x 46"H, Weight: 89 lbs
Optional Dresser: 59.25"W x 17"D x 32.5"H, Weight: 120 lbs
Established in 1940, South Shore has been making furniture for three generations. Employing a large number of employees in three factories in Canada, their ready-to-assemble furnishings have a reputation for having the highest quality while still being affordable and accessible for today's family.
South Shore Furniture does it share in preserving the environment. Their products are constructed from laminated engineered wood panels, which are EPP (Environmentally Preferred Product) certified. The drawers of the bedroom case pieces are built with Smart Glide technology, a unique combination of polymer for exceptionally smooth sliding, and offer elements such as a soft-closing rubber mechanism as well as a child-friendly safety catch.
Browse through their wide selection of bedroom sets and create your own retreat. Whether you're looking for the comforting, classic style of traditional furniture or one that is reflecting current trends, South Shore has them all. The finishes, styles, and colors of their bedroom furniture adapt easily to every decor. Choose a simple and calming design, a country style that makes your world all warm and congenial, or furniture with an Asian influence that will give your bedroom the appearance of opulence and exoticism.