- Available in twin, full, queen or king size
- Offered in several options of metal finishes to suit your interior
- Option to choose headboard pattern is available: buffalo, cowboy, sheriff's star or steer
- Horseshoe accents and vertical spindles give the bed a rustic appeal
- Enduring design crafted from strong and corrosion-resistant wrought iron
- Stunning addition to a western, cowboy-style bedroom
- Complete bed consists of headboard, footboard, and frame
- Bench, linens, mattress, and pillows are not included
- One year manufacturer's warranty
Twin: 39"W x 80"D x 66"H
Weight: 102 lbs.
Full: 56"W x 84"D x 66"H
Weight: 135 lbs.
Queen: 62"W x 84"D x 66"H
Weight: 152 lbs.
King: 78"W x 84"D x 66"H
Weight: 160 lbs.
Known for durability and elegance, wrought iron furnishings are wise investments for your home. Located in Rome, Georgia, Grace Manufacturing Company Inc. employs skilled artisans and craftsmen that create unique furnishings for the home in a variety of styles: from whimsical to neoclassic and traditional. Their wrought iron line includes baker's racks, bar stools, beds, pot racks, wine racks, dining chairs and tables, occasional tables, benches, display fixtures, etageres, easels, and various other accessory items. These products are offered in an array of designer finishes, style patterns, and fabric options to fit any design decor.