Construction and Material:
- White finish gives the unit a fresh, clean look
- MDF and wood veneer construction ensures durability for years of use
- Panel headboard is creatively punctuated by silver accents
- Minimalist designed low profile bed for a contemporary look
- Perfect addition to your bedroom with its great style, elegance, and sophistication
- Nightstands with two drawers provide generous storage space for your personal belongings and bedtime essentials
- Smooth-surfaced top allows you to place your picture frames, alarm clock, and night lamp
- Platform bed design eliminates the need for a boxspring (can be used with mattress only)
- Bedding and mattress are not included
- One year manufacturer's warranty
Queen: 72"W x 85"D x 47"H
Weight: 217 lbs
King: 84"W x 85"D x 47"H
Weight: 271 lbs
Nighstand: 24"W x 18"D x 20"H
Weight: 52 lbs
Optional Chest: 30"W x 19"D x 47"H
Weight: 140 lbs
Optional Dresser: 61"W x 18"D x 32"H
Weight: 175 lbs
Optional Mirror: 48"W x 1"D x 39"H
Weight: 63 lbs
Global Furniture USA has become one of the premier importers and distributors of fine home furnishings in the United States as well as serving as a prominent force in the international market. They offer single item shipments out of their east coast facility located in East Brunswick, New Jersey. In addition, they provide a container program of cataloged items or custom made products based on customer specifications.
They maintain a competitive product edge on their container program due to the fact that their overseas warehouses provide them with the flexibility to satisfy customer needs by providing containers of mixed products. In addition, Global's container program specialists work with customers to build products based on customer specific requirements.
Global's marketing and merchandising efforts are geared toward providing a broad selection of styles, at competitive prices, quick delivery to the consumer and strong customer support. They serve as a direct factory importer and as a result of this, they have been able to market their products at lower prices and offer quicker delivery to customers than many other MANUFACTURERS.
This flexibility, as well as industry best turnaround times has allowed their customer base to grow to over 1300 retailers throughout the United States. The mission behind Global Furniture is to establish positive relationships with its customers while providing quality products at competitive prices. They have been extremely successful at accomplishing their mission consecutively for the past 5 years.