Depository Safe w/ Electronic Lock - HDS-2014E
- B-rated depository safe
- Anti-fish baffle prevents theft through the deposit door
- UL Listed S&G Spartan Group 1 operated Electronic Lock protected by an internal spring loaded re-locking device
- Easily and securely change your personal code in seconds
- Four anchor holes provided to secure your safe to the floor
- 1/2" thick solid steel door
- 1/4" thick body
- Three 1.2" diameter solid steel live locking bolts
- If combinations are entered incorrectly the keypad has a lockout penalty, frustrating the would-be burglar
- Heavy duty dead bar prevents door removal during a forced entry attempt
- Locks and re-locker are protected by a drill / ballistic resistant hardplate
- Front loading money drop 10-3/4" wide x 4-1/2" high
- Two year limited manufacturer's warranty
External: 14"W x 14"D x 20.25"H
Internal: 13.5"W x 11.25"D x 10.5"H
0.92 Internal Cubic Feet
Weight: 90 lbs.
Hollon Safe is a family owned and operated company bringing a wide range of safes with nothing but the best quality and value. As you would go to great lengths to protect your family and loved ones to ensure their safety, Hollon goes the extra mile to provide quality products to ensure the security of your valuables and firearms.
Each Hollon Safe is designed not only to meet, but to far exceed industry standards. Maintaining one of the highest standards in design and durability, extensive attention to detail, quality, and product testing ensures the durability of Hollon products.
Prior to release of a single safe to the public, rigorous tests and inspections are performed. You can be sure that when a safe bears the "Hollon Safe" logo, it is ready for duty, protecting your assets to the highest level. The few, the proud, the Hollon; not the biggest name in the safe industry, but every day they strive to be the best. You have their name on it!