Construction and Material:
- Eggshell white finish for a simple, clean look
- Select hardwood solids and medium density fiberboard construction ensures years of dependable use
- Mortise and tenon construction, a method of joining pieces of wood together, ensures stronger joints
- Headboard and footboard with gracefully framed louvered inserts
- Sturdy and decorative 8 sided posts with urn finials
- Requires box spring and mattress
- Timeless addition to any space
- One year limited manufacturer's warranty
Queen: 67"W x 89"D x 61"H,Weight: 166 lbs
King: 83"W x 89"D x 61"H,Weight: 197.7 lbs
Optional Small Nightstand: 26.75"W x 16.5"D x 25.63"H,Weight: 52.1 lbs
Optional Large Nightstand: 31"W x 18"D x 33.75"H,Weight: 74.6 lbs
Optional Chest: 38"W x 19.25"D x 53.5"H,Weight: 134 lbs
Optional Entertainement Chest: 52"W x 19.25"D x 37"H,Weight: 114 lbs
Optional High Dresser: 67.63"W x 18.5"D x 45"H,Weight: 221 lbs
Optional Triple Dresser: 70"W x 19.25"D x 37"H,Weight: 191 lbs
Optional Dressing Mirror: 44.25"W x 3"D x 46"H,Weight: 45.7 lbs
Optional Landscape Mirror: 59.38"W x 2.5"D x 36.33"H,Weight: 47.3 lbs
If you have a penchant for history, American Woodcrafters will surely give your home a taste of the centuries beyond classic furnishings. For over 15 years, American Woodcrafters located in High Point, NC has been manufacturing quality master bedroom furniture and kids bedroom furniture that meet the needs of today's modern family.
Serious about creating quality and affordable bedroom furniture, American Woodcrafters only use distinctive and durable materials. Their bedroom pieces, which include: nightstands, dressers, chests, desks, entertainment centers, footstools, benches, and of course, beds feature English and French dovetail drawer construction, metal drawer glides with safety stops, smooth sanded interiors, and tip resistant safety fasteners.
Browse through their collections and create a romantic, cozy slumber area for your home.