- Black onyx and charcoal finishes give the set a distinctive, modern edge
- 4 drawers underneath the bed keep toys, books or clutter hidden
- Bookcase headboard with multiple open compartments lend ample room for display
- Practical design eliminates the need for a box spring
- Nightstands offer the perfect spot for setting a table lamp or alarm clock
- Brushed nickel metal handles allow quick access to the compartments
- Smart Glide technology ensures smooth opening and soft closing of drawers
- Manufactured from CARB compliant, laminated composite wood for years of dependable use
- EPP (Environmentally Preferred Product) certified panels
- ISTA 3A-certified packaging helps protect product integrity during transit
- Set includes one full captain's bed with bookcase headboard and two nightstands
- Bedding and mattress are not included
- Assembly required
- Five year limited manufacturer's warranty
Bed: 56.25"W x 76.5"D x 22"H
Headboard: 57"W x 9.5"D x 47.75"H
Nightstand: 21"W x 16.5"D x 24"H
Established in 1940, South Shore has been making furniture for three generations. Employing a large number of employees in three factories in Canada, their ready-to-assemble furnishings have a reputation for having the highest quality while still being affordable and accessible for today's family.
South Shore Furniture does it share in preserving the environment. Their products are constructed from laminated engineered wood panels, which are EPP (Environmentally Preferred Product) certified. The drawers of the bedroom case pieces are built with Smart Glide technology, a unique combination of polymer for exceptionally smooth sliding, and offer elements such as a soft-closing rubber mechanism as well as a child-friendly safety catch.
Browse through their wide selection of bedroom sets and create your own retreat. Whether you're looking for the comforting, classic style of traditional furniture or one that is reflecting current trends, South Shore has them all. The finishes, styles, and colors of their bedroom furniture adapt easily to every decor. Choose a simple and calming design, a country style that makes your world all warm and congenial, or furniture with an Asian influence that will give your bedroom the appearance of opulence and exoticism.