Construction and Material:
- Maple finish gives any decor a homey feel
- Solid hardwoods construction for longevity and lasting appeal
- Wide armrests comfortably support your elbows and arms
- Slat back design brings a hint of classic style to the chair's casual appeal
- Oversized posts and a contoured slat seat enhances comfort
- Made of the highest quality and workmanship
- Assembly required
- One year manufacturer's warranty
27"W x 34"D x 47"H
Weight: 36 lbs
For almost two centuries with five generations that have passed, the Hinkle Chair Company has been making high quality, comfortable, and sophisticated hardwood furniture for the most discriminating tastes. From making simple ladderback chairs at the start, the family-owned company grew to one of the most successful home furnishing manufacturers. New styles of chairs, rockers, gliders, and benches were added to the product line along with dining room tables, hutches, and buffets. Its production take place in the company's numerous buildings solely used for manufacturing and in a state of the art finishing facility to ensure that all products not only provide superior comfort and durability, but also years of beauty and perfection.
With family traditions and new techniques in furniture making combined, the Hinkle Chair Company's products will deliver excellence and relaxation to your home.