- Available in textured tactical black powder coated finish
- Top corner is accented with a silk-screened and laser cut V-Line logo
- Heavy duty 10-gauge all-steel body construction with an overlapping lid
- 5-button mechanical pushbutton lock with clutch knob provides quick access
- Integrated anti-pry 12-gauge handle and over-sized lock block and dead bolt
- Lifts easily with gas-assisted opening strut & continuous hinge with welded pin
- Convoluted foam lining on top and bottom interior holds contents in place
- Four pre-drilled holes allow the unit to mount directly to any solid surface
- Securely stores hand guns, jewelry, cash, and other smaller valuables
- One year manufacturer's warranty
External Dimensions: 12.5"W x 9.5"D x 3.6"H
Internal Dimensions: 12"W x 9"D x 3.25"H
Weight: 22 lbs.
Owning a gun safe goes far beyond having a place to keep your firearms. It also gives you peace of mind, knowing that your family is safe from injuries or accidents that may be caused by these weapons. V-Line Industries, located in Simi Valley California, is dedicated to increasing gun safety and reducing firearm accidents. They manufacture and distribute quick access, high quality security cases and cabinets that have been the choice of law enforcement and government agencies nationwide, as well as responsible citizens concerned with security. Over the last ten years, their products have evolved from small personal sized cases to built-in security cabinets.
V-Line security cases and cabinets are available in a variety of sizes and styles. Each product is equipped with a five-button mechanical lock that allows quick and easy access without batteries or keys. Superior engineering and materials ensure that the all items are of top quality. Choose from their California DOJ (Department of Justice) approved cases for safekeeping of your handguns and other valuable personal belongings.