- Natural finish Abaca gives your decor an exotic, tropical feel
- Stylish weave provides textural interest to your kitchen or dining area
- Visually pleasing design of clean lines and romantic curves
- Tall back and generously padded seat offer increased comfort while you dine
- Tapered cylindrical legs made of plantation grown hardwood provide excellent stability
- Cushion is removable for easy maintenance and recovering in the future
- Seat cover comes in a base white, woven chocolate or woven ecru fabric
- Patterned fabric shown in the photo is not offered
- Use with a round dining table to create a cozier and more intimate dining room setting
- Inside delivery available (white glove gold)
- One year manufacturer's warranty
Overall: 19"W x 30"D x 47"H
Seat Width: 18"
Seat Depth: 19"
Seat Height: 20"
Weight: 25 lbs.
Since 1997, Padma's Plantation has been creating inspiring indoor and outdoor furnishings for homes and businesses alike. Utilizing sustainable materials like bamboo, rattan, and abaca, Padma is committed in creating furniture that is good for the environment by using ecologically safe practices. The pieces in their collections are casual, comfortable, and designed to make you feel like you're on a tropical island getaway in the confines of your own home.